Monday, October 29, 2007

Scattered Stones

Some years ago I was living in this beautiful house. I kept one room as my meditation room with books and a little altar with pictures of Lord Ganesha, Mother Durga and Lord Vishnu. I would always keep it locked when I wasn't at home because I am a very private person. I recall one day that I left for work, locking my meditation room as always. In fact the entire house was locked that and no one could enter the premises until I returned. Upon my return home at about 6 pm, I unlocked the house and my meditation room. Much to my shock I found a medium sized stone inside the meditation room ( about 3" x 2") along with some smaller pebbles. These stones could not have been thrown from outside because all windows were also closed. Neither could anyone have pushed them under the door because they were too large to slip under the door. I even double checked to be certain that no one else had entered the house in my absence. I also some smaller pebbles strewn near the bathroom area. I cleaned up the area but remained perplexed as the cause of the phenomenon. I had no idea where the stones came from because there was no construction work being done anywhere.
A few weeks later I visited a psychic who may have shed some light on the dynamics of that interaction. He claimed that an "unclean spirit" inhabited the place and he even described it as being small in appearance with an unpleasant disposition. According to him this entity had occupied the place long before I moved in and it lived in "the middle room". The middle room was the room I designated as my meditation room! I had no reason to doubt his explanation because he told me about other facets of my life which were accurate.
Since then my life has changed significantly. I left that house years ago and I have stopped meditating and visiting psychics. I have taken another spiritual path in life but the experience has helped to broaden my spiritual horizons.

No comments: